Wednesday, May 19, 2010

coming home



Monday afternoon we left the hospital and came home in hopes of more rest and less interruptions by doctors and nurses.
Hannah visited us a couple of times at the hospital and was surprisingly excited & energized that we brought the baby home with us!

(Which has made for some fun, crazy family time.)

So far at home, we've found that Peter loves his fingers!



And has done a good amount of sunbathing to help with some mild jaundice.
(down with bilirubins!)



Hannah loves her lego table (a present from Grandma & Grandpa R. for turning two) and being a big helper with the baby.

Yes, I know that we are no longer "These 3 Robbins" but until I can get enough sleep to come up with a more creative name, I'll keep posting to this blog.

1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful! Mark and I are SO excited for your family! :)
    Blessings! Blessings! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete