Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Roly Poly is Crawling

For the past couple of months I have tenderly referred to Hannah as a "roly poly". If she wanted something across the room she would set her sight on it and and take off! Not crawling or even creeping as you might think. Rather she would roll over and over and over again, to get what she wanted. It was quite a sight to see and enjoyable to watch.

On her 9 month birthday -it finally happened. She got so angry - that grunting & groaning she half crawled, half wiggled forward for the first time. I must admit it is the most unorthodox version of crawling I have seen - take a look for yourself and see what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! I love see Hannah in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome. it's a little bit army and a lot bit amazing. so glad you're blogging!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete