Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Unseasonably Beautiful

The weather is unseasonably beautiful right now! Going for a picnic is the best way I know how to celebrate. Today Hannah and I spent a good 2 hours with our friends Allison and Joshua picnicking and playing.

Hannah decided eating was not for her and instead decided to devour my wallet:


a few minutes later Joshua took off with his mom's shoe and Hannah escaped with my credit card (see her hands below):


Hannah was delighted to find a tin of Altoids chewing gum in my purse and shook it to make all the music she could:


Who needs a jungle gym when you've got a stroller to climb on and push?


and finally a single shot of Hannah's new shoes - now that she is cruising around and we're heading to India she has her first pair of real shoes:


(I'm pretty sure that only a one year old can pull off wearing bright pink shoes with butterflies on them.)



1 comment:

  1. oh, i wish i was there to enjoy that lovely davis day with you. and, hannah's shoes are awesome

    ReplyDelete